AFTERCARE FOR EYEBROWS
Proper care following your enhancement is necessary to achieve the best results. Please review the following instructions and refer to them as necessary. If during the healing process you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
You may experience the following symptoms for the first few days:
– Minor swelling and redness, mild tenderness.
– Itchiness in and around the treatment area.
– Dry flaking skin (due to scabbing).
– These symptoms are a normal part of the healing process.
Daily care to follow for 1 week
– Apply a healing balm or grape seed oil (supplied, a maximum of 3 times a day. Please wash your hands before applying the product, to prevent cross-contamination.
Do not splash wash your face.
– If your enhancement gets wet, gently pat the area dry using a clean tissue.
– Keep your hair away from your enhancement to prevent the possibility of infection.
– Itching is normal. Please DO NOT PICK, PEEL OR RUB your enhancement as the colour may heal unevenly and you could risk infection, which in turn could lead to scarring. Allow the colour to flake naturally.
– Do not undergo any skincare beauty treatments for at least 14 days after the application of your enhancement.
– No make-up should be applied close to your enhancement during this time.
Avoid for 2 weeks
– Do not expose your enhancement in direct sun, tanning treatments, jacuzzis, saunas, salt water, chlorinated pools and direct shower spray.
– Do not tint, wax, peels, electrolysis or laser hair removal treatments close to the enhancement region.
Please note your selected colour will be more striking and sharply defined for 10 to 14 days after treatment but as the healing process occurs the colour will soften and lighten up to 60%.
The approximate healing period is 14 days, however healing can be prolonged if your immune system is compromised, or if you are generally stressed and by poor diet.
Bear in mind that in many cases, some unevenness of colour is to be expected. This is the purpose of the re-touch visit allowing us to fine tune your enhancement. This is included in the initial cost, however if you do not attend your scheduled re-touch appointment you will be charged for any further treatment. Cancellation notice is always 48 hours.
Long term care
Use a good sunscreen, as sun exposure will fade your enhancements.
If you are scheduled to have a chemical peel, laser procedure or an MRI scan, please inform the technician of your permanent cosmetics. Please inform the National Blood Service if you donate blood, as you may not be eligible to give blood for a year post application.
AFTERCARE FOR EYES
All of the above plus:
– No makeup on eyes for at least 72 hours.
– A new mascara must be used after the 72 hours period to avoid infection.
– No need to apply aftercare balm on eyes as eyes are naturally moist.
AFTERCARE FOR LIPS
All of the above plus:
– Drink through a straw for the first few days.
– Apply balm as necessary to keep lips moist.
– Eat clean dry foods or with cutlery to avoid getting the lips dirty and avoid spicy and salty foods.
– No kissing until scabs have completely come off.
If you deliberately violate any of our terms and conditions, including our aftercare suggestions, we will be excluded from liabilty and we have the right to cancel any complimentary treatment in the future.